Blogs We Follow:
- Young House Love - A young couple (John and Sherry) in an old brick ranch share their attempts at DIY renovations and decoration. They're on house #2 and still going strong!
- Bower Power - Best friend to Sherry from Young House Love, Katie Bower blogs about her home, her family, and her awesome southern life.
- Under the Sycamore - Mom to three boys and a little girl, Ashley fills her blog with phenomenal photographs and clever DIY projects.
- Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - Written by a country girl with four kids and a cowboy husband. Both hysterical and inspiring, this blog has great tips on cooking, photography, and life in general.
- Manhattan Nest - A NYU student blogs about his daring renovations to his New York City apartment with a lot of DIY ideas and design inspiration.
- Design Sponge - Reviews, articles, features, rants and raves on all things design related.
Places We Shop:
- West Elm - The Old Navy to Williams Sonoma/Pottery Barn's Gap...except for home goods, not clothing. This store is my absolute FAV.
- CB2 - A little more on the modern side, but has some great unique finds for the home.
- Z Gallerie - Another store with home goods, and some cute kitschy home accessories.
- Etsy - If you can't find it on Etsy, it doesn't exist. A great place to find all things homemade, as well as vintage pieces and crafting supplies.